May 25, 2009

I Am Doing The Happy Dance

Probably not a pretty site to anyone but my husband! Me, doing the Happy Dance on crutches!

I am on my way to MoBay to pick up a wonderful Sistren from Atlanta, Georgia, USA. She will be with us for a week and I plan to show her the best of St. Bess. I won't post while she's here, probably won't have time to reply to shared thoughts and may not even get to my e-mail. But you will all be in my heart and in my prayers as I full-joy the blessing of her being here with us.

She is an amazing, incredible, delightful woman I was blessed to meet during my former corporate life in America. Her compassion saved my sanity more than once. If she gives permission, I will post a blog about our visit once she leaves.

So, while I am off-line, if an occassion arises and you need to do the Happy Dance, here are the instructions. Feel free to improvise as the music in your heart moves you.

5 Shared Thoughts:

BetteJo said...

Now I know why I can't dance! You have to do too many things at one time - my body doesn't multi-task very well. :)
Enjoy your visit!

AuntieAnnie said...

Have a wonderful visit

Kokopelli said...

Now, that I have the instructions I hope there will be a occasion where I can do the happy dance.
Have a wonderful time with your friend!

Ring by Ring Designs said...

Love the Happy Dance and BetteJo your Happy Dance is personal, no one else has to see or like or approve. Your Happy Dance. Just like Lady Roots'"

Francesca Romana ALEGI said...

Ciao Sistren, I'm happy you can enjoy the company of your friend, very nice dance that one of your post!
Take care, friend!