February 11, 2008

Blog Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Lady Roots. For questions about this blog, please e-mail ladyroots at live dot com.

This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, most recent beading project, lack of sleep or life experiences.

The owner of this blog has chosen not to receive any compensation in any form from any advertisers or politricksters for posts, comments or opinions on this blog.

The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites or any other topic. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. If I claim to be or appear to be an expert on any topic, don’t be fooled. I am not an expert on anything.

The owner of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships.

These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog:

1-I am employed by or consult with: Jah Rastafari.
2-I blog about people to whom I am related. The most interesting such people are: human beings.
3-I have a financial interest in the following that is in no way relevant to my blogging: I want to buy more beading supplies.


To get your own disclosure policy, go to Disclosure Policy.

2 Shared Thoughts:

The Beading Gem said...

I smiled at your last line - aren't we are all such beadaholics! I started my teaching biz for exactly that reason - to buy more supplies.

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Pearl,

Glad I could bring you a smile.

Beading is my soothing addiction. I do not want to be cured!

Bless Up,
Lady Roots