December 31, 2007

Good-Bye to 2007

Peaceful greetings, Loyal Readers.

Even tho we still don't have phone service at home, after months of broken promises and missed commitments, I had to find a way to post today. I needed to thank those of you who have let me know that this blog has either touched them in some special way or helped them to learn something new.

My prayer for you in 2008 is that your heart is filled with joy, love, and compassion. May your mind and heart remain open to itinual spiritual growth. May you enjoy abundant good health each day that comes.

Here is hoping 2008 brings more prayer warriors on board to heal this world with love!

3 Shared Thoughts:

IrieDiva said...

happy new year lady roots!

The Beading Gem said...

A very Happy New Year to you! I am so sorry to hear you are still struggling with your internet service. Hopefully you will have some success sometime this weekend to see another feature post on your recycled jewelry and of course another mention of your blog.

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Irie Diva and Sistren Pearl,

May you both be blessed with wonderous miracles in 2-K-GREAT!

I think I may have found an alternative internet provider that will allow me to get back to blogging regularly. No landline phone service required!

Thank you both for your loyal readership, even thru the blogging drought!

Bless Up,
Lady Roots