April 13, 2008

Voice From Jamaica To Be Silenced...

...but only for a short while.

We are going up to the States for a long-overdue family visit. I plan to get in nuff nuff hugs and kisses. There are four generations of folks we will be seeing, from both sides of the family tree.

And, what a tree it is! We have Jamaican, African-American, Caucasian-American, Iranian, Canadian, Japanese, Black British, Italian, Native American, Puerto Rican, and Scotch-Irish branches on our family tree. Our family reunions look like mini-United Nations conferences.

Please take this time while no new blogs are being posted to read thru the previous posts, link over to Free Rice to feed some hungry people and above all, keep Lady Roots in your prayers.

And, Sistren Irie Diva, I will be holding you to your promise of no rebound biznez! You are Jah's precious chile and much too valuable to waste.

Mi nah lef unno, mi jus tun mi back. Mi soon come!

4 Shared Thoughts:

IrieDiva said...

lol
i am touched that you mentioned me in your "soon come" post
have fun on your trip Lady Roots...i miss u already

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Irie Diva,

Keep me in your prayers and I will return before you know it!

I can hear the final boarding call, so I have to dash off!

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

WALLACE said...

hi, lady roots. Only i would want salute and wish you good travel to see your family.
I want to know you , that i follow reading you.

Regards from spain..

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Irie Diva and Idren Wallace,

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. The trip was one delight after another. I saw four generations of family.

Good to be home and good to know I was missed.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots