November 1, 2008

Spiraled Peyote


This bracelet was beaded for my adored brother-in-law, CDR. He is now living in New York, but has begun the process of returning home to Jamaica. I know being home will be good for him and for my husband.

As young brothers they weren't given a chance to be close, but as men they have both made the decision to overcome childhood issues and work on their relationship. It is hard for them to vocalize the depth of their love for each other.

I used delica beads in a spiraled peyote stitch. The clasp is a silver plated lobster claw.

6 Shared Thoughts:

ja stu sisterlock journey said...

This is a fabulous piece,cant wait to place my orders.I replied to your email.

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Sisterlock,

So glad you like this piece. Type Royal Ras in the search box on the left side and you might see something else you like.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

Leslie Rubio said...

Beautiful Beader-that's what you are LR!

Love to you Always :)
Leslie

ja stu sisterlock journey said...

lr,
nothing happens when I follow ur instructions to search on the left side of the blog page, not to worry.

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren JaStu Sisterlocks,

Thanks for the heads up on the "no response" situation. I started updating the blog layout and didn't get back to it.

If you click Royal Ras on the subject list it will bring up the posts I wanted you to see.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Leslie,

You are a blessing in my life. I am glad to be your friend.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots