October 9, 2007

Acknowledging MediaFire.com

I consider this to be a public service announcement for my readers. I want to share MediaFire - Free File Hosting Made Simple with you. Their tagline, Free File Hosting Made Simple, is on-target. It is simple, free and customizable. While uploading files, you can view the upload progress, speed, and estimated time to complete the upload.

When I begin blogging here, I was concerned that I might quickly use up the image storage limit imposed by blogger.com, since I post pictures of my beadwork. When using MediaFire - Free File Hosting Made Simple to host the images, I don't use the blogger.com allotment. I hope this works as well for you as it does for me.

And, don't think that only bloggers can benefit from MediaFire - Free File Hosting Made Simple . It is a great way to share pictures with family and friends around the world. Let me know if you try it.

0 Shared Thoughts: