January 11, 2008

Blog Housekeeping

Over the next several days this blog may look strange. (OK, stranger)

I will be attempting some housekeeping tasks that I was previously avoiding because of my internet access issues. If you stop by to visit with Lady Roots and tings dem a look chaka-chaka, come back soon.

Of course, the purpose of this endeavor is to make the blog more readable and easier to navigate. I am open to suggestions that will make your visit here more enjoyable.

As a relatively new blogger, I am still in the learning curve.

Thank you, Loyal Readers, for your visits, your shared thoughts and your support.

2 Shared Thoughts:

The Beading Gem said...

Love that expression - tings dem a look chaka-chaka. I had the same experience when I revamped my blog design recently too!

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Pearl,

Hope they won't be chaka-chaka (untidy and disorganized) very long. Your blog is an inspirational joy to read! Thanks for your visits.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots