January 26, 2008

Where My Visitors Are



According to Google Analytics 53% of my blog visitors are from Jamaica. Big up to alla oonu! I know that I owe many thanks to Irie Diva, as her site has been one of the major sources of traffic referrals within Jamaica.

The next highest percentage of visitors are from the US. Canadian visitors make up the third highest percentage. Sistren Pearl, a Canadian blogger, of Beading Gem's Journal has sent many visitors my way also.

I am always curious to find out how visitors find their way to my blog. But in the immortal words of Anita Baker, "I don't care how you get here, just get here right away." I enjoy my visitors, new and repeat.

5 Shared Thoughts:

The Beading Gem said...

I love that Anita Baker quote! I too enjoy my visitors - the more global the better!

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Pearl,
Thanks again for all you have done to increase my blog readership. The two great posts you did about my work and the link you put on your blog have sent visitors that I may not otherwise have enjoyed.
Bless Up,
Lady Roots

WALLACE said...

i feel mentioned. Thanks for your post...

Regards.

LADY ROOTS said...

Idren Wallace,

Your visits from Spain are a delight. Please continue to stop by and invite some friends to come with you.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

WALLACE said...

Of course, i will do it

Regards.