May 11, 2008

Coming Home Is So Sweet

Thank you, Jah, for Your guidance and protection of our going out and coming in.

We have returned home to Jamaica safely to find our home standing and all the animals alive. That is one of the things I prayed for each day we were in America. Now I am giving thanks for answered prayers.

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. Can you tell I am glad to be back home?

I give thanks to Jah for the four generations of family that got together to hug and kiss and eat and drink and remember and sing and laugh and love and enjoy each other's company. This time, thankfully, there was no death that brought the far-flung family together.

There is so much I want to share with you about our trip, but that will have to come in future posts. Now it is time to start responding to comments left while I was away. Then I need to catch up on what's happening with Sistren Irie Diva. She has been on my mind and in my prayers while I was away.

0 Shared Thoughts: