November 14, 2007

Fiesta 2

Not having phone or internet service at home has left me with lots of time to bead. That will have to be my silver lining in this cloud of corporate inefficiency.


When I called Cable & Wireless (Chaos & Wutless) again this morning they confirmed the records reflect that I have been without service since last month. Then they tell me that the problem was given to a technician on November 2nd! Today is the 14th and not a sign of the tech anywhere!



So this is what I have been doing in the mean time. This set includes a fringed peyote bracelet with beaded toggle clasp, brick stitch earrings and an adjustable peyote choker.

I made the bracelet last year. After seeing it worn alone, I felt it needed some companion pieces. Thankfully, so did the bracelet's owner! So I did the earrings and choker to complete the set.

I wish you could see how vibrant the colours are against her beautiful chocolate skin! Di colours dem jus' a shock out!

3 Shared Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

big up!

Anonymous said...

Did you get the AdSense situation resolved?

The Beading Gem said...

I love this set too! Just wanted to let you know the post is out! I want to thank you for your patience and your permission. I'd still like to use your button bracelet to illustrate a post on recycled jewelry. May I?