November 29, 2007

Lady Roots Is A Featured Designer!

I was delighted to see one of my necklace designs featured on an fantastic site, Beading Gem's Journal.

Sistren P and I have shared several e-mails and she expressed an interest in featuring one of my other pieces. Since I haven't been able to get to the internet regularly, I didn't know she had put up this one for her readers to see.

Since I read her site as often as I can, I have to admit, seeing my work there was a thrill. She features jewelry designers from around the world. I am honoured to be included with some amazing designers.

5 Shared Thoughts:

The Beading Gem said...

You're welcome! Thanks for your permission to feature more of your work in the future - I will definitely put a link each time to your blog! Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Dear friend: I was fascinated by your blog and that the voice of jamaica. I love reggae music and everything that has to do with Jamaica.
A kiss. www.elmundodepoudereux.blogspot.com

IrieDiva said...

congrats! thats cool :)

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren P,
You are welcome right back! Thank you for the additional internet exposure and your kind words about my work.

Poudereux,
Thanks for visiting with Lady Roots. Please stop back by anytime. Glad you love our home.

Sistren Irie Diva,
Thanx 4 the congrats! Seeing my work on a website like Sistren P's is a sure nuff ego boost!

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

Anonymous said...

BIG UP!