November 6, 2007

Google AdSense Update

As some of you Loyal Readers now know, my Google AdSense account was disabled last month. I filed the appeal and was advised I would get an e-mail response within 48 hours.

Not that I am surprised, but Google AdSense did not even bother to reply to my appeal at all! With no chance to defend myself, I have been branded a cheat by Google AdSense. Not a nice feeling to be unjustly accused.

I know that I did not do anything to violate their terms or conditions. My mind is at peace on that matter. So, rather that wait for them to decide what to do with me, I have decided what to do with them.

I have deleted all Google Ads and will continue to blog anyway.

Who the builder refuse, shall be the head cornerstone!

I thank all of you who visit, who share your thoughts and who lift me up in prayer.

2 Shared Thoughts:

IrieDiva said...

not even a response! lawx mek dem stay so tho...

anyways trod on yaah...

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Irie Diva,

Thanks for bing a Loyal Reader. Mi cyaan mek dem stress mi head. I was blogging B4 I ever hear of AdSense. I will go right on blogging, even without them.

Jah will provide!

Bless Up,
Lady Roots