August 13, 2008

Voice From Jamaica on Blogging Women

I submitted Voice From Jamaica to Blogging Women for consideration. I have been reading some of the blogs featured there and have found some that are well-written.

This morning when I checked my e-mail, I got the acceptance note. The tagline for Blogging Women is "A manually edited comprehensive directory of some of the best blogs written by women." It is a delight to be added to their ranks!

If, Loyal Reader, you are a woman with her own blog, please submit it to Blogging Women. If you are a man, please encourage any female bloggers you know to submit their blog. Please let Sistren Fay there know that Lady Roots sent you.

Once again, not a paid link or endorsement, just something I like that I wanted to share with you.

0 Shared Thoughts: