August 2, 2008

Ackee dot com

Want a way to re-link with old friends and classmates?

Need to get a message to your graduating class?

Ackee.com is the way!

This site is the reason I haven't taken any pictures of beadwork lately and am behind (once again) answering personal e-mails.

Once registered, you can create your own network, search for friends, post announcements of upcoming events and do it all with the confidence no one can flood your personal e-mail inbox with spam, because the incoming messages go into your Ackee.com mail box.

If you sign up to use the service and make a successful link, please let me know.

This is not a paid ad. Just something I like and wanted to share with you, my Readers.

2 Shared Thoughts:

Pepper said...

facebook.com already does that in a very efficient way lady roots, most people are already on facebook

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Pepper,

You are 100% correct on both counts; that facebook dot com already does it and that many folks are already registered on facebook dot com.

My attraction to ackee dot com is it's Jamaican focus.

I have no affliation with ackee dot com. I just wanted to pass on something I found, that I liked.

Thanks for stopping by again.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots