September 27, 2007

Prayer Warriors Needed


Calling out to all Prayer Warriors! One of my sisters sent the message below on behalf of her son. Identifiable information has been replaced with initials or ****. We are strong believers in the power of earnest prayer. I am asking that you grant my sister's request and please join our prayer circle to fervently pray for her son, DTD. This was her e-mail:

It has been a rough and complicated past few years for DTD. He submitted his resume to ** yesterday. He is applying for a FT, DT, OPT, or ST position. He is equipped to handle any of the positions as far as education, experience, and knowledge. I am proud of his accomplishments, determination, perseverance and resilience. Please, I ask you all to join in one accord, with me, in your own separate times of prayer, for DTD to receive peace for his mind, stillness for his heart while he is waiting to hear, and guidance for his spirit while continuing on his current journey. I thank you all for your support, thoughts and prayers on behalf of DTD.

Now, I am going to ask that you add to her prayer. She and her husband need to sell their house in southeast Florida, USA. They relocated to another part of the state for employment reasons. Please pray that the right family with the right resources selects their house to buy very soon!
They need relief from the mortgage payment.

If you, Adored Reader, are by chance interested in buying a house in Broward County, Florida, USA, just post a comment with your contact details and I will send you the information about the house. Since I moderate all comments before they appear, just advise within the comment if you want me to delete your comment without letting it appear for public viewing. If you do not specifically request me to delete the comment, it will be posted. (Unless it has nastiness in it.)

If each of you that read this will ask at least three others to pray with us and ask them to ask at least three others to pray and ask an additional three, we can have a powerful prayer team in action. (I suggest three because not every one knows three praying people. If you know more, then by all means, ask more to pray.) Many thanks to each of you who join us in this prayer request. The little envelope below the post allows you to email this to a friend.

4 Shared Thoughts:

The Lone Beader® said...

Feel free to delete this comment if U like... Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for linking to me. I'd love to see some of your beadwork sometime. Please stop by anytime. Cheers from Boston=:)

Anonymous said...

yes i. i'm on it.

i cant but a house though. i can barely afford my apartment in napa. ha ha. california, and the bay area in particular is really expensive.

dmagua said...

Where is the property situated

LADY ROOTS said...

Dmagua,
The house is in Palm Aire Village, Broward County, Fl. (near Lyons + Cypress Creek, AKA 31st Av + 62nd St). If more details needed, email me directly, provide your email and I will send you the info you request. Thank you for your interest.

Caveman,
Thank you, Idren T, for your love, your support and your prayers. I know you will lift your voice and chant Psalms for my sister and her son. Nuh badda fret pon di money ting, as Father Jah will always provide. Ras-pect to Empress Kelly.

Lone Beader,
Let me send some Jamaican sunshine up to you in chilly Boston. You are welcome for the link. This should take you to a page of just the posts about beading. http://voicefromjamaica.blogspot.com/search/label/beadweaving

I wish everyone could peek into your soul via your bead embroidery. The Three Divas made me laugh, Waiting for Father made me remember and the digital clock on The Beaded Wall made me cry. Your work is AWESOME!

Thanks to all of you who are joining the prayer circle for my sister and her son.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots