February 19, 2008

RAW Fiesta

Click thumbnails for larger image in another window.


While proof-reading the post from yesterday about my struggles with the Zulu square tube and RAW (right angle weave) beading stitches, I realized that I was giving them more power in my life than I was happy with. I want my comfort zones identified, but still expandable.

I feel truly blessed that I have found in beading the kind of soul-healing escape that others may find in music or poetry.

I started this RAW stitch bracelet yesterday and finished it this morning. It has a peyote stitched toggle clasp and is embellished with seed beads.

I am dream-, plan-, thinking about another bracelet using the Zulu square tube stitch with pearls and gold seed beads. Sounds like another comfort zone is about to be expanded!

2 Shared Thoughts:

The Beading Gem said...

Your beadweaving designs and adventures always delight as your blog does. So I have selected you for the "You Make My Day" Award.
http://www.beadinggem.com/2008/02/you-make-my-day-award.html

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Pearl,

Words will never express the fullness of the gratitude I feel to you.

Thank you for this award.

Your unselfish efforts to assist me in increasing my readership are deeply appreciated.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots