February 24, 2008

Parts of a Piece to Come

I don't usually show a WIP (Work In Progress), because I tend to loose the feel and momentum of a piece when I do. But I want to show you these beaded beads as separate elements before I combine them into the actual finished piece.

Let's agree for a moment that I might have even an inkling of an idea what the actual finished piece will be, let alone how I might incorporate these beads into it. But I know Jah guide, so I move Iver-forward.

They were created with various sizes of silver-lined gold seed beads and faux pearls using Nymo beading thread. I will tell you which stitch I used on each bead later, because now I am in a rush to get this posted so we can leave for Mandeville for Poetry In Motion.


If we look at them as beaded beads, they aren't technically a WIP, because the beaded beads themselves are completed. OK, so now I feel better. Hope no momentum will be lost.

2 Shared Thoughts:

david santos said...

Excellent posting.
Thank you

LADY ROOTS said...

Idren David,
Thank you for the compliment. Your blog visit from Portugal is appreciated. Please visit again.
Bless Up,
Lady Roots