February 3, 2008

Fiesta Ndebele

Here are three pictures of the same bracelet. This one is done in the N'debele stitch. (pronounced IN D BELLY) The closure is a hidden hook and eye underneath brick stitch tabs.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

This shot was taken on the top of a table in my bedroom. The material is African Kuba cloth.


Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Here is the same bracelet hanging in the vines on the wall outside my bedroom door.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

This shot shows the bracelet laid out on a vine-covered ledge.

6 Shared Thoughts:

WALLACE said...

i have showed yours bracelet to my wife, and i have say you that it have likeness very pretty.
Sorry for my composition of english, sometimes i be wont to mistake...


Regards from Spain....

LADY ROOTS said...

Idren Wallace,

Your visits and your kind words are so much more important than your expertise in a language other than your own.

I marvel at those who can speak or write in more than one tongue.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

IrieDiva said...

this is gorgeous lady roots...i have to feature u on my blog one day...im redoing it now but as soon as im done. i saw one a few posts back i think it was red that was gorgeous too...do u have a gallery with all of them? look into that cus i wud want that for my feature. happy vday day to you too

love ID

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Irie Diva,

Thanks for being a Loyal Reader!

Knowing how fashion-savvy you are, a compliment from you means a lot. I would be delighted if you featured my work on either Irie Diva Rambles or on Fashion Over Style.

The closest thing I have to a gallery is the list, by subject, on the lower right-hand side of the blog. If you click on beadweaving, it should bring up the posts that have pictures of my other items.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

Ann (MobayDP) said...

Your bracelets are really pretty!

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Ann,

Thank you for the visit and the kind words. I am glad you like my beadwork.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots