March 23, 2008

An Easter Delight

No, you aren't seeing doubles. Yes, this is a portion of the blog page showing the previous post.

What I really want you to see is the wonderful duplication of the message of Easter hope that happened when I pulled back up the post to proof-read it.

I recently added the blogosphere widget to the right hand sidebar on my blog. It randomly lists blog titles of other bloggers who also have the widget on their blog. I or my readers can click and read their posts. (It is one of the many ways to increase your blog exposure.)

To my surprise, in the widget was a post with the same title! Sparks and Butterflies also posted a message of hope represented by His resurrection; His conquering of death and hell to give us I-tinual life.

Using the screen capture software FastStone Capture, I was able to get the image to share here.

This is better than bun & cheese (traditional Jamaican Easter treat) or a Cadbury creme egg (traditional American Easter treat).

2 Shared Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I got your comment, but didn't realize you wrote about it! Thank you! Isn't wonderful when someone else is thinking like you, and you didn't even know they were there? God Bless.

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Michele,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Work has kept me on the road from early morning until late evening since last week.

I love finding ways that show Jah is bringing His family of believers together.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots