March 7, 2008

More Views of Our Home

I asked before if you wanted to see more pictures of where I live. There were two requests sent via e-mail, so I am adding additional shots taken around the house. (Please, those of you sending direct e-mails related to any blog post, take a moment to leave a comment so everyone can see your requests and ideas.) Remember, any picture can be seen in closer deatail by clicking on it. It will open in another window.



This is a lion head that is on the side of the airtank. Airtank is a mis-nomer, because it really holds water, not air. Go figure.


This next shot shows a very tall, slim pony palm that is taller than our two-story house. You can see the lion head on the airtank.

This is another view of the pony palm, but what I really want you to see is amyrillis bloom in the lower right hand area of the picture.


Here is a closer view of the amyrillis bloom. The leaf just to the right it, with the red and white specks is called "Jesus' blood and Mary's milk". No, I don't know the correct name, just what we call it.

This angel hangs over the entry doorway to welcome all our visitors.

I am glad you stopped by to visit. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Stop by again very soon.

2 Shared Thoughts:

WALLACE said...

hi, lady roots.
As already I said to you previously in another post you have a nice home..


Regards. Lady roots

LADY ROOTS said...

Idren Wallace,

Thanks for the kind words. I always appreciate your visits. Let me know if you want to see more pictures.

I haven't forgotten that I promised to try to get a better picture of the bus restaurant for you.

Regards to your wife and daughters,

Bless Up,
Lady Roots